RULES: ( Please also read the Forum Guidelines before posting )
All users of Keep The Faith are welcome to post their views on Celtic related topics
in our moderated Forum. To protect the rights of all users, and to make the Forum a
safe and enjoyable experience for all members, it has been necessary to draft the
following board rules. Before entering the Forum, please read the following, and
** ONLY ENTER IF YOU AGREE TO COMPLY IN FULL:**
* You are solely responsible for the content of your posts and Private Messages.
* Keep The Faith expects you to respect other users� rights.
* Limit your discussion to the subject matter for which the Forums are intended.
* Especially, you agree that the following behaviour is not acceptable in the
Keep The Faith Forum:
* Use of the Forum for commercial purposes or advertising, any chain Messages or
* Swearing or use of language that is abusive, threatening, libellous, racist or
* Impersonating another board member, or using their user-identity for purposes of
* Posting under a different name without prior permission from moderators
* Restricting or inhibiting other users from using or enjoying the Forum.
* Collecting and storing information about other users.
* Violation of third party rights.
The Keep The Faith Site Admin (MODS) will monitor the Forum regularly to ensure
that members comply with these rules, which exist to protect the interests of
everyone concerned with Keep The Faith. Should it occur that a member�s posts
are not complying with the rules of the board, we reserve the right to edit, restrict or
remove such messages and if necessary to contact such users via E-mail or Private
Message, and prevent them from submitting material to the Forum. To focus the
discussions around certain topics it may be necessary to combine postings on
similar or related topics into one, and delete topics that have lost their relevance.
Please give particular consideration to these rules when posting in 'Off Topic' -
VERY IMPORTANT: Please note that due to recent flagrant breaches of posting
guidelines, Keep-The-Faith was compromised. This was due to the 'military' nature
of the posts, and the advertising and promotional material contained therein.
Please do not jeopardise this website by posting material of a 'military' nature,
nor any that can be perceived to be of a "military" nature,
on this Forum.
Sensible debate on the issues surrounding the heritage, evolution and cultural
history of the fans of Celtic FC is always welcome. It is an integral part of our
development over the last 116 years - but please exercise some discretion when
dealing with issues on topics of a political nature. Your co-operation in this area is
greatly appreciated by all those charged with keeping this site operating and free
from restriction and litigation.
Please refrain from posting inflammatory comments designed to cause conflict (commonly referred to as "trolling").
Do not deliberately attempt to bait other posters (commonly referred to as "fishing").
The individual posts, their contents, and the views expressed therein are NOT
necessarily the views and opinions of the owners, administrators, and employees
Fans of clubs other than Celtic may find that their accounts will be deleted